PDR Training Cost
Enroll in 3 Easy Steps... (PDR Training Cost and Registration Procedures)
Step 1: Choose your PDR Training course
Option 1: Choose your Own PDR Custom Course (the trainer with you)
- One-on-One PDR Course (Only 3 Days Required) - $3500 (One person)
- One-on-Two PDR Course (5 Days Required) - $5500 (between 2 people)
- One-on-Three PDR Course (5 Days Required) - $6500 (between 3 people)
- After Hours Courses (over 2 Evenings 8 hours) - $1200 (each person)
Option2: Choose a Scheduled Group 5 Day PDR Course - $2900*
- Melbourne 5 Day PDR Course (propose some dates)
- Adelaide 5 Day PDR Course (propose some dates)
- Sydney 5 Day PDR Course (propose some dates)
- Perth 5 Day PDR Course (propose some dates)
- Brisbane 5 Day PDR Course (propose some dates)
* Group PDR Training Course mean you are with others usually up to 2-6 people - 1 to 2 trainers.
Step 2: Choose a date. We check and if it available, then ...
Step 3: Pay the deposit Books in those dates for you
* We require a booking and deposit payment before we even proceed. Please read the terms and conditions as to the process and running of the courses.
PDR Training costs can vary from $2,900 to $3500 per person. The group courses cost $2900 for 5 days but require 2 or more people to run.
The custom PDR Training courses can vary from $3500 for 3 days through to $4,500 for 5 days for one person.